Monday, January 12, 2009
Such a sweet daddy...
So, I've just finished two days at work and man oh man they were quite busy! I don't know what it is about women all wanting to deliver at the same time, but that always seems to be what happens. And another thing...I don't know how all these Army wives can stand themselves. We get the dumbest phone calls with the dumbest questions (I know, I know, no questions are dumb questions, but these are pretty bad). Most of these wives don't have jobs so I guess they just sit at home and think of dumbness, or think they know everything, which in almost every case they're wrong. We had A LOT of those questions today needless to say. Anyway, a really good ending to my day... I had to be the baby nurse today which means I take care of baby right after it's born. My last couple's delivery was very smooth and right after their baby girl was born I took the baby to the warmer and dad followed me. Well, then he started humming lullabyes to his little girl non-stop, and he had a pretty good tune! It was too cute! It's the little things like that which make me remember why I love my job...now I just need to keep reminding myself of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know it's moments like that that always come right when you're ready to give it all up that do make it so worth it! Hang in there, we're gonna make it...one day we'll be Linda and Carole!! LOL!
ReplyDelete