Friday, January 9, 2009

i must...i must...i must improve my...

Alright, on my lovely gray day off I have sat on the couch and watched movies long enough! It's about time I make myself go to the gym and do something physical. Oh how it feels like torture! Then I really need to go to the store cause the chili I made last night was really good except that it didn't taste like chili...I forgot to pick up the key ingredient...chili powder. Oh well, Justin ate it anyway, but he did mention that it might taste better tonight if I mix in the powder. Guess I'll take his advice...hey I tried!! On another note, it's not raining today...yet! They've opened up part of the interstate which was under flood waters for a few days. And I believe they're make children actually go to school today, it's about time. Too bad I didn't live here when I was in school, cause these kids get snow days and rain days and late start days and every day in between. Oh, well I guess I can look back on the hurricane days I got. I'll take a hurricane any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment