Friday, January 9, 2009
rain, rain, go away
I'm taking a cue from Crystal and am also gonna try this blogging stuff. Here goes my first post. So, at this point I've been living in Washington for 5 months now. I'm kinda wondering who actually likes living here? The weather is crap! Sure, August was nice...high in the 80's, like no humidity (unlike FL's 99% humidity), but since August it's not been so nice. It's gray everyday and then we got snow, which apparently this part of WA has never had, so they had no clue what to do with the roads. Now the snow has melted and it's beginning to flood everywhere. Then there's the occasional earthquake and avalanche...can't wait for those! Needless to say I'm missing the East coast and all of it's glory...and by glory I mean the SUN!!! Atleast I'm getting a taste of FL right now, cause I'm watching the BCS championship game...GO GATORS!!! Now I must go, I need to start making chili cause it's so stinkin' cold here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay! i'm excited you have a blog!
ReplyDelete