Hello everyone! As many of you know Justin and I have moved to Germany. We have only been here for about a week. Justin is being kept busy with all the Army stuff and I am trying to stay busy with the help of facebook and this site. We are currently living in a hotel room until housing is available. I have been very bored since we have arrived, but hopefully everything will get better after our car gets here. That way we can get off post and go see some of the surrounding sites. In the meantime I've been trying to keep my head up. I'm going to try to keep up with this blog especially while we are here. So, to keep you all in the loop, here a few things that I see from outside our hotel window.





At least if you have to be stuck there, you're stuck with a beautiful view!! Glad yall got there safely. And I got the shoes, they're a little snug, but nothing a bit of breaking in won't fix!! Love you!
ReplyDelete