So, I have been thinking about getting a second tattoo ever since I got my first one on my back. I knew I wanted to continue with the cherry blossom/Japanese theme. I found a koi fish I really liked and then I just needed to decide where I wanted it to be. Did I want it to go up my back from the one I already had or did I want it somewhere else. Well, I finally decided I would get it on my foot. I scheduled an appointment about a month ago and I finally got it done today. Needless to say I'm very happy with it. Caine at Spider Monkey Tattoo did the lovely artwork and I highly recommend him. He's very detailed and does it in a short amount of time. Mine only took two and a half hours (no breaks this time) and Justin's only took six hours. The tattoo is of a koi fish swimming through a cherry blossom tree with grey traditional japanese waves around the side. Caine also did Justin's pheonix which is all healed up and looking great. Anyway, here are the pics of my day today. Yes, it hurt! And I didn't forget it from my first tattoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment