Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some signs of Spring!

I decided to go outside and take some pics today, because the sun actually exposed itself to me. I'm finally seeing the first signs of Spring and that makes me happy. It's still only a high of 60 degrees, but hey I'll take it! There are a ton of cherry blossom trees around here and they are so beautiful it reminds me why I got them as a permanent fixture on my body. By that I mean my tattoo. So, on a different note, there's some exciting news from Justin and myself. I came home from work and he had made me dinner and had it all set out with candles and the flowers he'd bought me a couple days prior. When we were finished he got up from his seat like he was going to pick up my plate and instead he got down on one knee and proposed! Needless to say we are very excited! So, here are a few pics of Washington Spring and the ring! Love and miss everyone back home.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment