Sunday, April 26, 2009
Family festivities
In the past week, besides working, I've been able to catch one of Kathryn's softball games; she plays second base on defense. Also, we both had yesterday off so we got together for his dad's 50th birthday. We meaning Terry, Justin's dad, Shannon, Terry's girlfriend of forever, Kathryn, Shannon's daughter, Justin and me. We all went to the movies and then out to dinner. It was nice to all get together and for Justin and I to have the same day off for once. He's been working nights while I've been working days. So, we haven't even seen each other for the past few days. Luckly he'll be going back to days on Tuesday, I'm very happy about this! Anywho, here are a few pics of the game and of Justin and his dad.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment